Worship

Worship
A contented life

Saturday 14 November 2015

Looking back on our summer holiday

Finally our Summer Holiday is upon us, Mrs Taylor's and Mr Taylor's summer holiday that is, the family summer holiday having been completed in July. Though the family holiday was fun it did not allow me to serve my Goddess 24/7 which is the thing I cherish most.

Easyjet have asked Mrs Taylor too many times at the gate to let them put her carry on bag in to the hold as surprise surprise there is no overhead baggage space left. Only to find upon collecting her case from the baggage carousel that her the luggage has been rifled, last flight her sunglasses and favourite vibrator were pinched. Thankfully her new sunglasses look super sexy on her beautiful face... her replacement vibrator seems to hit the spot as well.

So now we join the queue of individuals that pay the premium for speedy boarding thus ensuring Mrs Taylor's luggage is guaranteed space in the cabin. When waiting to board a plane, a glance at the  speedy boarding line summarises the type of person that I really don't want to be. Air travel is in my opinion a miserable experience from arrival at the Airport all the way through to arrival at the destination, if you look at the type of person who has opted for speedy boarding or any "premium" option they strike me people who place too much importance on how others see them and their position in life, I am lucky enough to have learnt perhaps a bit late that a lowly position can lead to a contented and happy life.

I guess it seems a fair exchange  my principles discarded to ensure Mrs Taylor's luggage is guaranteed to be cabin baggage on the flight, stowed above our heads, safe from the baggage handlers. I am now with those people I least like to be associated with, the ladder climbers of life in the speedy boarders queue.

Our motor home has been left in Milan, we flew home from the family motor home holiday, now we are flying back to Milan to carry on our journey.

We land and check in to an airport hotel just for the night that I booked over the internet in Mrs Taylor's name, it's a pleasure to watch the check in staff deal with Mrs Taylor while I wait to one side. My only task now being baggage boy and lift operator, Mrs Taylor dislikes touching the buttons of the lift

Our room is standard issue that you find the world over, I unpack her case and make tea for my Goddess. Undress her and hang her clothes. For the morning I pick out a short lightweight summer dress and thong knickers, tomorrow is a big driving day with many motorway tolls to pay, being a right hand drive vehicle Mrs Taylor will pay the tolls from the passenger seat, this will require her to extend her luscious torso to reach the motorway toll automated payment screen, where she will insert her credit card. A carefully selected dress will allow me to glimpse her pert naked arse while Mrs Taylor carries out the transaction. Luckily my selection of clothing meets with her approval.

We awake early the next morning, the motor home is collected from storage, we plan to set off for the port of Ancona to catch the ferry to Greece.
Unfortunately the battery has died on the motor home while in storage, with little help from the storage site owner we get a jump start, the camper is fuelled so we can have a good run to charge the battery before we need to remove the keys from the ignition to unlock the fuel cap.

We board the overnight ferry to Greece, Mrs Taylor makes my favourite meal Thai Green Curry then relaxes in the bed at the rear of the motor home with a glass of her favourite red wine and a box set of House MD while I am asked to undress, then tidy away dinner, while she watches TV. With the motor home spick and span, Mrs Taylor requests her legs shaved by her naked husband. I delight in my duties, to serve her is perhaps my greatest pleasure. I run some warm water into a bowel get a new razor and towel and shave those luscious legs while trying not to distract Mrs Taylor from her TV programme.

Once finished Mrs Taylor watches the sunset out the window of the motor home, while the ferry crosses the Adriatic, I am put to work between her thighs, her pussy is hairless has the scent of  heaven along with being very silky. I start gently with slow long licks and and gently suck her mound, as she relaxes adding a finger inside her folds ensures she comes strongly, I relax my mouth on her mound as the waves of pleasure roll through her body, I really enjoy Mrs Taylor's orgasms they are far more rewarding for me than my own, luckily now we focus manly on her, so we both get to enjoy the fantastic pleasure a women's body is able to provide. 

Prior to the trip Mrs Taylor has removed all my body hair except for my legs and chest, without a bristle on her toy, I am permitted to enter her, I haven't cum for three weeks and tonight will be no different, with my birthday one week away, I know that I am likely to cum soon but tonight is unlikely. I fuck Mrs Taylor at her direction, in her favourite positions, pre FLR I used to fuck Mrs Taylor how I felt she would like to be fucked, this did not work well for her. Now i have the comfort of knowing that I am meeting expectations that is until as usual, my need to ejaculate ruins the moment for her. But she allows me to stay and cuddle while gently chastising me for my selfish lack of control.

The ferry docks first in Corfu,  Mrs Taylor looks gorgeous leaning over the guard rail watching passengers disembark, I reflect how lucky I am to have such a pretty Wife andGoddess.

We drive from Greece to  Macedonia, i have entered an endurance race and because my Goddess is such a wonderful women i am permitted a relaxation of my duties for the week while the event is on, subject to me taking care of her each evening with tea, foot massages and cuddles. Mrs Taylor gets on well with the many support people organising the event so I know she wont be bored at all, and with a beautiful hotel pool to sunbathe at, my guilt at not focusing totally on her for the week is partially suppressed.

After the event we leave Greece and drive to Monte Negro over a few days, Mrs Taylor has always wanted to visit so we camp on the edge of the Adriatic with the most amazing views of the sea and mountains, with the race over and a more private camping ground Mrs Taylor can expose her fulsome breasts to the sun, while I cook for her and keep the motor home clean. We do little apart from laugh and smile. 

After three days in Monte Negro Mrs Taylor asks where to next? simultaneously we both Google "luxury camp-site Croatia" Google returns a list of camp-sites that look very appealing but one stands out to me, Naturist Camp Vallatta.  Mrs Taylor has also stumbled across Naturist campsites in Croatia, I suggest we try naturist Camping which is greeted with a cautious maybe, neither of us have tried this before and as we drive through Croatia what started out as a bit of fun,  the nearer we get to the town of Rovinj the quieter the conversation gets as our nervousness begins to control our thoughts.

I have always loved swimming naked in a pool at at private villa but never have I considered being naked in public, Mrs Taylor has been raised the english way only to show your body in the privacy of your marital bedroom.  The last few miles to the camp site gates I considered abandoning our plan and searching for a traditional campsite. Mrs Taylor was showing signs of anxiety and I know that she can occasionally get quite poorly if her stress levels increase.

We park up at the gates and i am despatched to complete the entrance procedure, once accepted we tour the site which can accommodate 7000 naked people, so plenty of camping pitches to view. At the camp site entrance is a advertisement board for the local swingers club which is not our intention or idea of naturist camping, but the thought makes us wonder what we have let ourselves in for!

We drive past hundreds of camp site pitches that have no view other than of the adjacent plot and we struggle to find an area where we have some view of the sea and a bit of space around our pitch. Eventually we find plenty of sites that meet this criteria and park up with two pleasant German couples as our new neighbours. Thankfully driving through the site we see that wearing clothing is optional rather than enforced, but to ease Mrs Taylors  tension i suggest we go for a cycle ride around the camp-site. Which we both enjoy Mrs Taylor remarks what big cocks the European male has is in comparison to the English!!

Sunsets and we have a quick snack before bed. The morning brings a bright and sunny day, i take the plunge and walk to the bathroom block naked it feels,  well.....  good really, i report back to Mrs Taylor that I had a shower outside naked and it was very pleasant. Mrs Taylor steels herself and walks to the bathroom block herself, gosh she looks hot with no clothes on.

Upon her return i am greeted with a beaning smile, Mrs Taylor agrees that there is indeed a non sexual pleasure in being warm enjoying the sunshine and not having any clothing on at all. When i say non sexual the thing that surprised us both was and to put this in context Mrs Taylor and myself are both body fat intolerant, we deride TV shows that feature people who just cannot stop consuming food. For me the thing that surprised me most is that I did not see one lady who regardless of size did not ooze feminine beauty, in this sense i was quite surprised that regardless of shape or weight or age in every women there is beauty to be appreciated, I mentioned this to Mrs Taylor and she agreed.

Female Led relationship


Well we planned on staying two nights but we so enjoyed being naked apart from dinner that we stayed for the week and one of those evenings was my birthday. Now Mrs Taylor does not do promises or role play but on my birthday evening after eating her out, Mrs Taylor lubed up my anus and instructed  me to enjoy her vibrator, she inserted her toy gently at first while my retum got use to the invasion then robustly slid in and out, while she masturbated me to my ninth orgasm of the year. I had to promise that my service to her would not deteriorate after I had cum but we both knew that was a big ask. The strength of orgasm was greater than I have ever experienced and it was amazing om many levels but mostly the greatest kick is of course doing as i am told. Once i had licked up my milk, I thanked Mrs Taylor for her kindness and promised i would be her good little bitch for the remainder of our holiday.

Three weeks we were away in total not one angry word between us.


No comments:

Post a Comment